Our team of surveyors goes above and beyond field measurements and data analysis to add value to each land development project. We sit down with clients and determine goals and priorities. Then we find strategic ways to maximize potential, at times configuring 10 lots instead of eight or defending our clientsâ€™ rights at public hearings.
Good rapport and years of experience play a significant role. Our long-term relationships with agencies have consistently benefited the clients we represent. We can complete projects more efficiently and with better results.
Legal surveying services
- Strata plans (building and bare land)
- Rights of way, easements, covenants
- Architectural site surveys
- Lease surveys
- Crown Land surveys (foreshore and upland)
- Boundary retracement surveys
- Building location certificates for municipal purposes and mortgage purposes
- Construction layout for residential and commercial construction
- Municipal height surveys
- Property line surveys for construction or boundary dispute issues
- Topographic surveys for site planning and building design
- GPS surveys for air photo and mapping control
- Monitoring surveys