Thereâ€™s great satisfaction in watching an idea emerge to a blueprint then in stone or cement then finally in a neighbourhood or university campus. At J.E. Anderson & Associates we see the big picture.
Our engineers consider the development as a whole not just as a list of tasks and requirements. We invest in field time trekking through the bush, compass in hand, to get a broader perspective than what a topographic map could show. Then we work closely with our surveyors and clients to determine the most economic and beneficial way to plan the land.
Municipal engineering & public health engineering services
- Planning, design, construction and inspection of municipal services
- Water supply and distribution
- Sewage mains, lift stations, treatment and disposal
- Storm water management
- Solid waste management and sewage disposal
- Capital project planning and management